A treatise on the office and duty of a justice of the peace, sheriff, coroner, constable, and of executors, administrators, and guardians [electronic resource] : in which are particularly laid down, the rules for conducting an action in the Court for the Trial of Small Causes : with new and approved forms / by James Ewing
- Ewing, James, 1744-1823
- New York : Banks, Gould, 1848.
- 4th ed., rev. and corr.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 598 pages : forms ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- New Jersey. Court for the Trial of Small Causes
- Includes index., Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 25595567
View MARC record | catkey: 3710332