Hispanic/Latino Americans / Governors State University in cooperation with the College of Arts and Sciences ; with J.Q. Adams
- [University Park, Pennsylvania?] : [Producer not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 videodiscs (120 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, J. Q., Betances, Samuel, López, Estela, Governors State University. College of Arts and Sciences, and Insight Media (Firm)
- Deals with the socio-economic, cultural and educational demography of divergent Hispanic and Latino populations within the United States, whose common link is sharing the Spanish language. Part 2 of this series deals exclusively with analyzing the Hispanic/Latino community, from a New York point-of-view.
- Hispanic Americans—Social conditions
- Hispanic Americans—Economic conditions
- Hispanic Americans—Education
- Discrimination—United States
- Marginality, Social—United States
- Hispanic Americans—New York (State)—New York—Ethnic identity
- Hispanic Americans—New York (State)—New York—Social conditions
- Ethnic relations
- Hispanic Americans—Ethnic identity
- Marginality, Social
- United States—Ethnic relations—Case studies
- New York (State)—New York
- United States
- These discs are recorded DVDs and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Originally issued on VHS videocassette by Insight Media in 2001.
Use copy of video content now fragile in original format. Media conversion undertaken based on Fair Use analysis. Copy created November, 2021.
Penn State use only. Not for interlibrary loan.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Instructor, J.Q. Adams ; special guests, Dr. Samuel Betances ; Dr. Estela López.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 37105224