Midnight in Savannah / Greystone Communications & A & E Television Network ; produced by Louis C. Tarantino
- [University Park, Pennsylvania?] : [Producer not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sound, color with black & white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Haskell, Peter, 1934-2010, Tuttle, Pat, Connerat. Diane, Duncan, John, Richardson, Elizabeth, Hartridge, Susan, Cooper, Emmeline King, 1929-, Berendt, John, 1939-, Arts and Entertainment Network, Greystone Communications, A & E Home Video (Firm), and New Video Group
- Documentary on a murder associated with members of Savannah, Georgia society. This becomes an occasion to delve into the inter-action of Savannah's high life and low life in lurid detail: the mores, the eccentric residents, and the history of this coastal city.
- This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Originally issued on VHS videocassette by A&E Home Video in 1996.
Use copy of video content now fragile in original format. Media conversion undertaken based on Fair Use analysis. Copy created November, 2021.
Based on: Midnight in the garden of good and evil by John Berendt.
Penn State use only. Not for interlibrary loan.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Camera, Skip Brand [and others] ; editor, Michael W. andrews [and others] ; narration, Peter Haskell.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Speakers: Pat Tuttle, Diane Connerat, John Berendt, John Duncan, Elizabeth Richardson, Susan Hartridge, Emmeline King Cooper.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 37105355