Outlines of civil procedure [electronic resource] : being a concise treatise on the House of Lords, the Court of Appeal, and the High Court of Justice, and the procedure and practice therein : with notes / by Edward Stanley Roscoe
- Roscoe, Edward Stanley, 1849-1932
- London : Longmans, Green, 1876.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 110 pages ; 19 cm
- Related Titles:
- Civil procedure
- Half-title: Civil procedure., Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 26117161
View MARC record | catkey: 3710651