Electronic failure analysis handbook : techniques and applications for electronic and electrical packages, components, and assemblies / Perry L. Martin
- Martin, Perry L.
- New York, N.Y. : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (520 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Dylls, D. David, Medora, Noshirwan K., Le May, Ian, Ludwig, Lawrence L., Kaplan, Herbert, Kessler, L. W., Semmens, J. E., Roche, David J., Erickson, J. J., Devaney, John R., Van Westerhuyzen, Dennis H., Vettraino, L. G., Blanchard, Richard (Richard A.), Galler, Donald, Glover, Duncan, Kusko, Alexander, Loud, John D., Mimmack, Gregory J., Slenski, George, Denson, William, Müller, Günter, and Dunbar, William G.
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Pt. 1. Introduction to electronic failure analysis -- pt. 2. Electronic failiure analysis techniques -- pt. 3. Electronic failure analysis for specific technologies. and Ch. 1. Overview of electronic component reliability -- ch. 2. Overview of electronic systems reliability -- ch. 3. Product liability -- ch. 4. Photography and optical microscopy -- ch. 5. X-ray/radiographic component inspection -- ch. 6. Infrared thermography -- ch. 7. Acoustic micro imaging failure analysis of electronic devices -- ch. 8. Metallography -- ch. 9. Chemical characterization -- ch. 10. Electronic and electrical characterization -- ch. 11. Scanning electron microscopy and x-ray analysis -- ch. 12. Miscellaneous techniques -- ch. 13. Solder joints -- ch. 14. Failure analysis of printed wiring assemblies -- ch. 15. Wires and cables -- ch. 16. Switches and relays -- ch. 17. Connection technology -- ch. 18. Failure analysis of components -- ch. 19. Semiconductors -- ch. 20. Power and high-voltage considerations.
- "In the Electronic Failure Analysis Handbook, you'll find top-to-bottom coverage of this rapidly developing field, encompassing breakthrough techniques and technologies for both components and systems reliability testing, performance evaluation, and liability avoidance."--Jacket.
- Electronic apparatus and appliances—Reliability
- System failures (Engineering)
- Acoustic imaging
- Infrared photography
- Electron microscopy
- X-ray microscopy
- Solder and soldering
- Printed circuits
- Electronic apparatus and appliances—Defects
- 0070410445 (print-ISBN)
- Related Titles:
- Introduction to electronic failure analysis
Overview of electronic systems reliability
Photography and optical microscopy
X-ray/radiographic component inspection
Acoustic micro imaging failure analysis of electronic devices
Electronic and electrical characterization
Scanning electron microscopy and x-ray analysis
Failure analysis of printed wiring assemblies
Wires and cables
Switches and relays
Power and high-voltage considerations
- Print version c1999.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. New York, N.Y. : McGraw Hill, 2000. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 37106708