Analysis of a Beam Under Transverse and Axial Compressive Loading / James Pitarresi
- Pitarresi, James
- New York, N.Y. : McGraw-Hill Education LLC, ©2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 13 min. 16 sec.) : digital, .flv file, sound
- Additional Creators:
- McGraw-Hill Education LLC
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This video illustrates an example in Roarks' Formulas for Stress and Strain on beams under simultaneous axial and transverse loading. A beam subjected to transverse and axial compressive loads is analyzed by three different means: ignoring deflection, using coefficients in Table 8.7, and using precise equations from Table 8.8.
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- MPEG-4 Flash
- Title from title frames.
- Part Of:
- Roark's Formulas for Stress and Strain, Eighth Edition
New York, N.Y. : McGraw-Hill Education, 2012
- Data/Place of Event:
- Originally produced by James Pitarresi in 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 37107651