An inquiry, whether crime and misery are produced or prevented, by our present system of prison discipline [electronic resource] : illustrated by descriptions of the Borough Compter ... / by Thomas Fowell Buxton
- Buxton, Thomas Fowell, Sir, 1786-1845
- London : Printed for J. and A. Arch, J. Butterworth and Son, and J. Hatchard, 1818.
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 146 pages ; 19 cm
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 26237931
View MARC record | catkey: 3710780