Continuation of the national emergency with respect to significant malicious cyber-enabled activities : communication from the President of the United States, transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to significant malicious cyber-enabled activities, originally declared in Executive Order 13694 of April 1, 2015, is to continue in effect beyond April 1, 2018, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2017-2021 : Trump)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Trump, Donald, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Serials Set: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:115-108
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"March 29, 2018."
View MARC record | catkey: 37109113