The quarterly CARES Act report to Congress : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, on examining testimony from the Secretary of the Treasury and the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, as required under Title IV of the CARES Act, September 24, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Uniform Title:
- Quarterly CARES Act report to Congress (2020 September 24)
- Additional Titles:
- Quarterly Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act report to Congress
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 102 pages).
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.116-411
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Steven T. Mnuchin, Secretary, Department of the Treasury; Jerome H. Powell, Chairman, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2020-09-24.
View MARC record | catkey: 37112495