Two-Dimensional Quadratic Nonlinear Systems [electronic resource] : Volume II: Bivariate Vector Fields / by Albert C. J. Luo
- Luo, Albert C. J.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- X, 445 pages 117 illustrations, 113 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1 Two-dimensional Linear-bivariate Linear Systems -- Chapter 2 Single-linear-bivariate Quadratic Nonlinear Systems -- Chapter 3 Linear-bivariate Quadratic Dynamics -- Chapter 4 Linear-bivariate Product Quadratic Systems -- Chapter 5 Nonlinear-bivariate Quadratic Systems.
- The book focuses on the nonlinear dynamics based on the vector fields with bivariate quadratic functions. This book is a unique monograph for two-dimensional quadratic nonlinear systems based on bivariate vector fields. Such a book provides different points of view about nonlinear dynamics and bifurcations of the quadratic dynamical systems on linear and nonlinear bivariate manifolds. Possible singular dynamics of the two-dimensional quadratic systems is discussed in detail. The dynamics of equilibriums and one-dimensional flows on bivariate manifolds are presented. Saddle-focus bifurcations are discussed, and switching bifurcations based on infinite-equilibriums are presented. Saddle-focus networks on bivariate manifolds are demonstrated. This book will serve as a reference book on dynamical systems and control for researchers, students and engineering in mathematics, mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 37114318