Opinion of the justices of the Supreme Judicial Court upon the question of money bills [electronic resource] : referred to them by orders of the Senate and House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts at the General Court of 1878
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court
- Boston : Rand, Avery, 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts. General Court. Senate and Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives
- Related Titles:
- Opinion of the justices of the Supreme Judicial Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts upon money bills
- Half title: Opinion of the justices of the Supreme Judicial Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts upon money bills.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 29763990
View MARC record | catkey: 3711560