Oke's magisterial synopsis [electronic resource] : a practical guide for magistrates, their clerks, solicitors & constables : comprising summary convictions and indictable offences, with their penalties, punishments, procedure, &c. : alphabetically and tabularly arranged
- Saunders, Thomas William, 1814-1890
- London : Butterworths, 1881.
- 13th ed. / by Thomas William Saunders.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes (xli, 1,815 pages) : forms ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Oke, George Colwell, 1821-1874
- v. 1. Summary convictions and orders -- v. 2. Indictable offences, special and petty sessions matters.
- Related Titles:
- Magisterial synopsis
- Includes index., Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 30326790
View MARC record | catkey: 3711800