A treatise on the principles of pleading in civil actions [electronic resource] : comprising a summary account of the whole proceedings in a suit at law
- Stephen, James, 1820-1894
- London : V. and R. Stevens, 1860.
- 6th ed., of Mr. Serjeant Stephen's work under that title, with alterations adapting it to the present system / by James Stephen and Francis F. Pinder.
- Physical Description:
- xxxi, 448 pages : forms ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pinder, Francis F.
Stephen, Henry John, 1787-1864
- Related Titles:
- Principles of pleading in civil actions
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 30386867
View MARC record | catkey: 3711841