A series of precedents and proceedings in criminal causes [electronic resource] : extending from the year 1475 to 1640, extracted from act-books of ecclesiastical courts in the diocese of London, illustrative of the discipline of the Church of England : to which is prefixed an introductory essay / by William Hale Hale
- Hale, William Hale, 1795-1870
- London : F. & J. Rivington, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- lxiii, 280 pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Church of England. Diocese of London
- Related Titles:
- Precedents and proceedings in criminal causes and Essay on the English ecclesiastical law, and the jurisdiction of the ecclesiastical courts
- Includes: An essay on the English ecclesiastical law, and the jurisdiction of the ecclesiastical courts (p. i-lxiii)., Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 30796234
View MARC record | catkey: 3711973