A treatise on the pleadings in suits for tithes in equity [electronic resource] : and the law of evidence, issues, and costs relating to them / by Charles Ellis
- Ellis, Charles, 1790?-1868
- London : Printed by A. Strahan for J. Butterworth ; Dublin : J. Cooke, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 206 pages : forms ; 22 cm
- Related Titles:
- Treatise on suits for tithes in equity
- Caption title: A treatise on suits for tithes in equity.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 30862449
View MARC record | catkey: 3712039