The practice of the office of sheriff and under sheriff [electronic resource] : shewing the powers and duties of those offices ... including all the modern determinations and necessary precedents of returns to writs, &c. : also, the practice of the office of coroner, shewing the mode of his appointment, with the powers and duties of taking inquisitions, and mode of holding courts, &c. : to each of which works are added copious appendixes of useful precedents / by John Impey
- Impey, John, -1829
- London : Printed for W. Clarke and Sons, 1812.
- 3rd ed., with considerable alterations and improvements.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 600 pages : forms ; 24 cm
- First published in 1786 under title: The office of sheriff.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 31793497
View MARC record | catkey: 3712887