Precedents of bills of costs, in the Chancery, Queen's Bench, Common Pleas, Exchequer, Probate and Divorce Divisions of the High Court of Justice [electronic resource] : in conveyancing, bankruptcy, the Crown Office, lunacy, arbitrations under the Lands Clauses Consolidation Act, the Mayor's Court, London, and the county courts : with scales of allowances and court fees, the Law Society's scale of commission in conveyancing, forms of affidavits on increase, and objections to taxation / by William Frank Summerhays and Thornton Toogood
- Summerhays, William Frank
- London : Stevens & Sons, 1877.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 452 pages : forms ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Toogood, Thornton and Great Britain. High Court of Justice
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 31932044
View MARC record | catkey: 3713325