Conservative essays, legal and political [electronic resource] / by S.S. Nicholas
- Nicholas, S. S. (Samuel Smith), 1796-1869
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott, 1863-1869.
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes ; 23 cm
- Vol. 2 called: Second series., Vol. 3 has imprint: Louisville : Bradley and Gilbert, 1867; v. 4: Louisville, Ky. : J.P. Morton, 1869., Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 31991312
View MARC record | catkey: 3713448