The law of wills, codicils and revocations [electronic resource] : with plain and familiar instructions for executors, administrators, devisees and legatees ... / by Eardley Mitford
- Mitford, Eardley
- London : Printed by W. Stratford, for J. Stratford, 1806.
- The 4th ed., with very considerable additions.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 124 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- "Including a great variety of forms of wills and codicils, adapted to the circumstances of persons of all ranks and situations who would wish to will or bequeath their property legally and securely, and prevent vexatious law-suits among their surviving relatives and friends. Including the modern decisions and acts of Parliament on these subjects, to which is added a clear and distinct account of the law's disposal of the estates of those who die intestate or without a will. Calculated for the use of the public in general as well as the professors of the law, with ample instructions for obtaining probates of wills and letters of administration."
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 32053400
View MARC record | catkey: 3713703