The Supreme Court of the United States [electronic resource] : its history / by Hampton L Carson ; and its centennial celebration, February 4th, 1890 ; prepared under the direction of the Judiciary Centennial Committee
- Carson, Hampton L. (Hampton Lawrence), 1852-1929
- Philadelphia : J.Y. Huber, 1891.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 745 pages, 53 unnumbered leaves of plates : portraits ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- New York State Bar Association. Judiciary Centennial Committee
- Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 32159690
View MARC record | catkey: 3713939