A practical treatise of the law of vendors and purchasers of estates [electronic resource] / by Edward Burtenshaw Sugden
- Sugden, Edward Burtenshaw, 1781-1875
- Brookfield [Mass.] : E. and G. Merriam, 1828.
- 1st American, from the 7th London ed. / with notes and references to American decisions, by Thomas Huntington.
- Physical Description:
- lxxxiv, 600, xxxviii pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Huntington, Thomas, -1833
- Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 32181225
View MARC record | catkey: 3714024