The Wisconsin and Iowa justice [electronic resource] : being a treatise on the civil and criminal jurisdiction of justices of the peace, written expressly for the states of Wisconsin and Iowa : containing directions and practical forms for every case which can arise before a justice / by Joshua Waterman
- Waterman, Joshua, 1824-1892
- New York : Banks, Gould ; Albany : Gould, Banks, 1853.
- Rev., corr., and improved / by Thomas W. Waterman.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 807 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Waterman, Thomas W. (Thomas Whitney), 1821-1898
- Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 32351865
View MARC record | catkey: 3714198