American precedents of declarations [electronic resource] : collected chiefly from manuscripts of Chief Justice Parsons and other accomplished pleaders in the state of Massachusetts, digested and arranged under distinct titles and divisions, and adapted to the most modern practice : with a prefixed digest of rules and cases concerning declarations : to which are added the most accurate and approved English precedents of declarations, with extensive explanatory notes : and also an elementary treatise on pleading, together with the most accurate forms of pleas, replications, rejoinders, sur-rejoinders, demurrers &c., with explanatory notes, selected from Chitty's Treatise on pleading, and other approved books of entries / by John Anthon
- Brookfield, Mass. : Printed by E. Merriam & Co. for the proprietor of the copy right, 1821.
- 3rd ed., with corrections.
- Physical Description:
- 516 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Anthon, John, 1784-1863, Parsons, Theophilus, 1750-1813, Chitty, Joseph, 1776-1841, and Perham, Benoni, 1777-1804
- First ed. edited by Benoni Perham, Boston, 1802.
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 32402841
View MARC record | catkey: 3714301