Sheppard's Touchstone of common assurances, or, A plain and familiar treatise opening the learning of the common assurances, or conveyances of the kingdom [electronic resource].
- Sheppard, William, -1675?
- Additional Titles:
- Touchstone of common assurances
Plain and familiar treatise opening the learning of the common assurances, or conveyances of the kingdom
- Philadelphia : John S. Littell, 1840-1841.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hilliard, Edward
Preston, Richard, 1768-1850
- Law library ; v. 30, no. 2; v. 31, no. 1
- "From the last London edition including all the notes and additional references in the former editions, and in the improved ms. copy of Edward Hilliard, Esq., also, an enlargement of the text, &c. by the addition of various criticisms, distinctions, &c. &c., and a copious index, by Richard Preston."
Microfiche ed. lacks v. 1.
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 32663347
View MARC record | catkey: 3714704