The grand jury laws of Ireland [electronic resource] : comprising all the statutes relating to the powers and duties of grand juries, including orders in Council relating to presentments and all matters connected therewith : to which are added copious notes, tables of cases reported under various acts, forms of procedure, criminal jurisidiction, and an index / by Charles H. Foot
- Corporate Author:
- Dublin : Hodges, Figgis, 1884.
- 2nd ed. / re-written and rev. by John H. Gerrard and T.S.F. Battersby.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 602 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Foot, Charles H., Gerrard, John N., and Battersby, T. S. F. (Thomas Stephenson Francis), 1855-1933
- Includes index., Reproduction of original from York University Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 32904470
View MARC record | catkey: 3715043