A collection of the public general statutes and acts of sederunt relating to procedure in the courts of Exchequer, Session, and Teinds [electronic resource] : from the Union : including a reprint of sixty of the leading procedure acts, and a selection of the procedure clauses of other statutes now in force : with notes of decided cases, marginal references, and classified and alphabetical indices to all the clauses / edited by John M'Laren
- Corporate Author:
- Edinburgh : T. & T. Clark, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- xliv, 633, 11 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- M'Laren, John, 1831-1910, Scotland. Court of Exchequer, Scotland. Court of Session, and Scotland. Teind Court
- Includes index., Reproduction of original from York University Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 33001990
View MARC record | catkey: 3715258