The law of the road, or, Wrongs and rights of a traveller [electronic resource] / by R. Vashon Rogers, Jr.
- Rogers, R. Vashon (Robert Vashon), 1843-1911
- Additional Titles:
- Law of the road and Wrongs and rights of a traveller
- San Francisco : S. Whitney and Co. ; New York : Hurd and Houghton ; Cambridge [Mass.] : Riverside Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 275 pages ; 18 cm
- First published anonymously, under the title: Wrongs and rights of a traveller. Toronto : Carswell, 1875., Includes index., Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 33866692
View MARC record | catkey: 3715558