Trial of Pasach N. Rubenstein for the murder of Sarah Alexander, in the town of New Lots (near Brooklyn, New York), on the 12th day of December, 1875 [electronic resource] : commenced at the Kings County Oyer and Terminer, on the 31st day of January, 1876 : with the evidence, arguments of counsel, charge of court, verdict of the jury, and sentence of the prisoner
- Rubenstein, Pasach N. (Pasach Nissin), -1876
- New York : Baker, Voorhis, 1876.
- Physical Description:
- 331 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- New York (State). Court of Oyer and Terminer (Kings County)
- Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- OCLC, 33866756
View MARC record | catkey: 3715561