A defense of the American system of government [electronic resource] : being an answer to an examination of the pending child labor amendment by Mr. James A. Emery, general counsel of the National Association of Manufacturers / by Wiley H. Swift
- Swift, W. H. (Wiley Hampton), 1875-1949
- New York : National Child Labor Committee, 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages ; 23 cm.
- Emery, James A. (James Augustan), 1876-1955. Examination of the proposed twentieth amendment to the Constitution of the United States
- United States. Constitution. 20th Amendment
- Child labor—Law and legislation—United States
- Children—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Constitutional amendments—United States
- "November, 1924."
Cataloged from cover.
Reproduction of original from Connecticut State Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG00-B1453
View MARC record | catkey: 3715696