Legal and judicial history of New York [electronic resource] / Alden Chester, editor
- Additional Titles:
- Half title on v. 2: Constitutional history of New York state from the colonial period to the present time
- New York : National Americana Society, 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chester, Alden, 1848-1934
Weeks, Lyman Horace
Dougherty, J. Hampden (John Hampden), 1849-1918
- "The text of the first volume was almost wholly written by Mr. Lyman Horace Weeks ... Mr. Weeks has also contributed all the local monographs in the third volume except such as have been signed by others."--Pref.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG95-B1274
View MARC record | catkey: 3715826