Principles and practice of the law of libel and slander [electronic resource] : with suggestions on the conduct of a civil action, forms and precedents, and all statutes bearing on the subject / by Sir Hugh Fraser
- Fraser, Hugh, Sir, 1860-1927
- Additional Titles:
- Law of libel and slander
- London : Butterworth, 1917.
- 5th ed.
- Physical Description:
- lxx, 523, 79 pages : forms ; 22 cm
- Includes index., Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG95-B2402
View MARC record | catkey: 3716321