The law of general average, English and foreign [electronic resource] / by Richard Lowndes
- Lowndes, Richard
- Additional Titles:
- Lowndes on general average
- London : Stevens & Sons ; Philadelphia : Cromarty Law Book Co., 1912.
- 5th ed. / by Edward L. de Hart and George Rupert Rudolf.
- Physical Description:
- l, 848 pages ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- De Hart, Edward Louis, 1858-1927, Rudolf, George Rupert, and Coe, William Robertson, 1869-1955
- Appendices (p. 411-826) contain the laws in force in the different countries. The statement of the law and practice of the United States was prepared by Mr. W.R. Coe. Cf. Pref., Includes legislation., Includes index., Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG95-B2884
View MARC record | catkey: 3716653