A selection of leading cases in the common law [electronic resource] : with notes / by Walter Shirley Shirley
- Additional Titles:
- Shirley's leading cases in the common law
Leading cases in the common law
- London : Stevens and Sons, 1913.
- 9th ed. / by Richard Watson.
- Physical Description:
- lxx, 693 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Shirley, Walter Shirley, 1851-1888
Watson, Richard, active 1891-1913
- Related Titles:
- Legal cases made easy
- First published 1880, under title: Leading cases made easy.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG95-B3987
View MARC record | catkey: 3717426