Principles of the law of real property [electronic resource] : intended as a first book for the use of students in conveyancing / by Joshua Williams
- Williams, Joshua, 1813-1881
- Additional Titles:
- Williams' law of real property
- London : Sweet & Maxwell ; Toronto, Canada : Carswell, 1914.
- 22nd ed. / re-arranged and partly re-written by T. Cyprian Williams.
- Physical Description:
- lxx, 774 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : genealogical table ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Williams, T. Cyprian (Thomas Cyprian), 1854-
- Includes index.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG95-B3995
View MARC record | catkey: 3717434