Trusts and monopolies [electronic resource] : speech / by Edgar Aldrich
- Aldrich, Edgar, 1848-1921
- Additional Titles:
- Shall individual enterprise and competition in trade be encouraged and protected against monopolies which tend to hinder or destroy them
- Concord, N.H. : Rumford Print Co., 1903.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Shustleff, Fremont E.
- "Delivered in the New Hampshire Constitutional Convention, December 16, 1902 ... ."
"Stenographically reported by Fremont E. Shustleff."
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG96-B1113
View MARC record | catkey: 3717755