Oswald's contempt of court, committal, attachment, and arrest upon civil process [electronic resource] : with an appendix of forms / by James Francis Oswald
- Oswald, James Francis, 1838-1908
- Additional Titles:
- Half title: Contempt of court, committal, attachment, and arrest upon civil process
Oswald's contempt of court
Contempt of court, committal, attachment, and arrest upon civil process
- London : Butterworth, 1910.
- 3rd ed. / by George Stuart Robertson.
- Physical Description:
- lvi, 295, 23 pages : forms ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Robertson, George Stuart, 1872-1967
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG96-B1622
View MARC record | catkey: 3717965