The Federalist [electronic resource] : a commentary on the Constitution of the United States, being a collection of essays / written by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison and John Jay in support of the Constitution agreed upon September 27, 1787, by the Federal Convention ; with an introduction by Edward Gaylord Bourne
- Uniform Title:
- St. Louis : Central Law Journal Co., 1914.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804, Jay, John, 1745-1829, Madison, James, 1751-1836, and Bagehot, Walter, 1726-1877
- English constitution / by Walter Bagehot ; with an introduction by Edwin Earle Sparks.
- Title within colored ornamental borders., Plates accompanied by guard sheets with descriptive letterpress printed in red., Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG96-B1914
View MARC record | catkey: 3718091