A manual for notaries public, justices of the peace and their employers in Massachusetts [electronic resource] / by James T. Keen
- Keen, James Tower
- Additional Titles:
- Manual for notaries and justices
- Boston : Little, Brown, 1903.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 267 pages : forms ; 20 cm
- "This work, so far as it relates to justices, is to some extent, founded on W.M. Seavey's excellent 'Manual for notaries and justices'."--Pref., Includes index., Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG96-B2313
View MARC record | catkey: 3718281