The Illinois constitutional convention of 1862 [electronic resource] / by O.M. Dickerson
- Dickerson, O. M. (Oliver Morton), 1875-1966
- Urbana [Ill.] : University Press, 1905.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : maps ; 26 cm.
- University of Illinois bulletin ; v. 2, no. 5 (March 1, 1905). University studies ; v. 1, no. 9 (March 15, 1905)
- Pages also numbered 387-442.
The constitution framed by this convention was rejected by vote of the people.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG96-B3225
View MARC record | catkey: 3718708