Seeing Pittsburgh [microform] : by the photographic route / compliments of the Alling & Cory Company, Pittsburgh ; photos by J.C. Bragdon
- [Pittsburgh] : [The Company], [1900?]
- Physical Description:
- 52 unnumbered pages : all illustrations ; 14 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Alling & Cory Company
- Archival master stored at National Underground Storage, Boyers, Pa.; print master stored at remote facility.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online as part of Pennsylvania’s Past History Collection.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. University Park, Pa. : Pennsylvania State University, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Pennsylvania history on microfilm) Filmed with: My high school days / by Geo. T. Fleming. Pittsburgh, Pa. : [Press of Wm. G. Johnston & Co.], 1904 -- Blair County's first hundred years, 1846-1946 / Floyd G. Hoenstine, Virginia Krick, W. Ray Metz, Ella Snowberger ; George A. Wolf, editor-in-chief. Altoona, Pa. : Mirror Press, 1945.
View MARC record | catkey: 371875