A treatise on the measure of damages, or, An inquiry into the principles which govern the amount of pecuniary compensation awarded by courts of justice [electronic resource] / by Theodore Sedgwick
- Sedgwick, Theodore, 1811-1859
- Additional Titles:
- Sedgwick on damages
Treatise on the measure of damages
Inquiry into the principles which govern the amount of pecuniary compensation awarded by courts of justice
- New York : Baker, Voorhis, 1912.
- 9th ed. / rev., rearranged, and enl. by Arthur G. Sedgwick and Joseph H. Beale.
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sedgwick, Arthur G. (Arthur George), 1844-1915
Beale, Joseph Henry, 1861-1943
- Includes index.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG96-B3723
View MARC record | catkey: 3718876