Principles and practice of the law of libel and slander [electronic resource] : with suggestions on the conduct of a civil action, forms and precedents, and all statutes bearing on the subject / by Hugh Fraser
- Fraser, Hugh, Sir, 1860-1927
- Additional Titles:
- Fraser on libel & slander
- London : Butterworth, 1908.
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- lv, 353, 56 pages : forms ; 22 cm
- Includes appendix of statutes.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG96-B815
View MARC record | catkey: 3719224