A treatise on the law of pleading and practice under the procedural codes [electronic resource] : adapted to use in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming / by James M. Kerr
- Kerr, James M. (James Manford), 1851-1929
- Additional Titles:
- Code pleading and practice and Kerr's pleading and practice in the western states
- San Francisco, Calif. : Bender-Moss Co., 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 24 cm
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- v. 1, pt. l. General principles -- v. 1, pt. 2. Actions -- v. 1, pt. 3. Parties to actions -- v. 2, pt. 4. General fundamental principles and rules of pleading in civil actions.
- Includes indexes.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG97-B1138
View MARC record | catkey: 3719449