The magistrate's general practice [electronic resource] : being a compendium of the law and practice relating to matters occupying the attention of courts of summary jurisdiction, penalties on summary convictions, magistrates' calendar, etc. : with an appendix of statutes, rules, and forms / by Charles Milner Atkinson
- Additional Titles:
- Magistrate's practice
- London : Stevens and Sons : Sweet and Maxwell, 1910.
- [7th ed.].
- Physical Description:
- xcv, 1,322 pages : forms ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Atkinson, Charles Milner, 1854-1920 and Great Britain
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Edition statement from preface, p. [v].
Reproduction of original from York University Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG97-B1439
View MARC record | catkey: 3719584