Equity procedure [electronic resource] : embodying the principles of pleading and practice applicable to courts of equity, and containing many precedents of general, practical utility ... / by Charles E. Hogg
- Hogg, Charles E. (Charles Edgar), 1852-1935
- Cincinnati : W.H. Anderson, 1903.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : forms ; 25 cm
- "Designed to meet the demands of practice in Virginia and West Virginia and for general use in other states."
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG97-B1622
View MARC record | catkey: 3719668