The Colorado industrial plan [electronic resource] / by John D. Rockefeller, Jr. ; including a copy of the plan of representation and agreement adopted at the coal and iron mines of the Colorado Fuel and Iron Company
- Rockefeller, John D., Jr. (John Davison), 1874-1960
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 94 pages : illustrations ; 17 cm
- Includes an article entitled "Labor and capital--partners," reprinted from the Atlantic monthly for January, 1916, and two addresses delivered by John D. Rockefeller, Jr., while in Colorado in October 1915.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG97-B1629
View MARC record | catkey: 3719675