The law and practice in the Surrogates' Courts in the State of New York [electronic resource] : being a consolidation of the fifth edition of Jessup's Surrogate practice with the seventh edition of Redfield's Surrogate practice : and also a commentary chiefly on chapter XVIII of the code of civil procedure as re-enacted in 1914 / by Henry Wynans Jessup
- Jessup, Henry Wynans
- Additional Titles:
- Binder's title: Jessup-Redfield's Law and practice in the surrogates' courts
- New York : Banks Law Publishing Co., 1916.
- Physical Description:
- cxxx, 1,842 pages : illustrations, forms ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Redfield, Amasa A. (Amasa Angell), 1837-1902
Redfield, Robert L. (Robert Latimer), 1864-
- Includes indexes.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG97-B1784
View MARC record | catkey: 3719827