Importing women for immoral purposes [electronic resource] : a partial report from the Immigration Commission on the importation and harboring of women for immoral purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Immigration Commission (1907-1910)
- Additional Titles:
- Report on harboring women for immoral purposes and Importation and harboring of women for immoral purposes
- Washington : G.P.O., 1909.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 3-61 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Dillingham, William P. (William Paul), 1843-1923 and United States. Congress (61st, 2nd session : 1909-1910) Senate
- Cataloged from cover.
"Presented by Mr. Dillingham. December 10, 1909.--Referred to Committee on Immigration and ordered to be printed."
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG97-B1905
View MARC record | catkey: 3719928