A treatise on the military law of the United States [electronic resource] : together with the practice and procedure of courts-martial and other military tribunals / by George B. Davis
- Davis, George B. (George Breckenridge), 1847-1914
- New York : J. Wiley, 1912.
- 2nd ed., rev., 3rd thousand.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 772 pages : forms ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Army
- Appendices: A. The Prince Rupert articles -- B. The British articles of 1874 [i.e. 1774] -- C. The American articles of 1776 -- D. The amendments of 1786 -- E. The articles of 1806 -- F. Forms of charges -- G. Forms of pleas, etc. -- H-M. Forms of record : General court-martial; summary court; field-officer's court; garrison and regimental courts; retiring board; board of examination -- N. Form of return to the writ of habeas corpus -- O. Miscellaneous forms -- P. Maximum punishment order.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- "List of authorities cited": pages ix-xii.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG97-B1907
View MARC record | catkey: 3719930