The Old Age Pensions Act, 1908 [electronic resource] : with notes : together with the statutory regulations and official circulars issued by the Local Government Boards of England, Scotland, and Ireland : and financial instructions of the Treasury / by D. Owen Evans ; with an introduction by the Right Hon. D. Lloyd-George
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Old Age Pensions Act, 1908
- Additional Titles:
- Law of old age pensions
- London : Sweet & Maxwell, 1908.
- Physical Description:
- x, 224 pages : forms ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Evans, David Owen, Lloyd George, David, 1863-1945, and Great Britain
- Appendix L, The Naturalization Act, 1870 -- Appendix M, The Inebriates Act, 1898.
- Includes index.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG97-B2489
View MARC record | catkey: 3720026